We have absolute faith in the quality of service that our costs professionals provide on a daily basis. To back our faith in this high standard of service we have a unique penalty scheme in place to ensure the fastest possible turnaround of costs recovery times.
So how do we ensure our high standards are met time and time again?
- FREE Courier Service – We will collect your files – at no expense to you – and on the very same day if you contact us before 10.30am.
- Unique Penalty Scheme:-
- £50 penalty – If we do not prepare a Fast Track Bill within 10 working days of receipt of files
- £75 penalty – If we do not prepare a Multi-Track Bill within 15 working days of receipt of files.
- Our Own In-House Credit Control Team - Providing you with this extra service at no extra charge to you.
- We Use State of the Art Technology – Allowing for a smooth transfer of electronic data, ensuring we can run all files as efficiently as possible.
We provide a guarantee to our clients to meet agreed timescales for the preparation of legal bills but should we fall short we operate a penalty payment scheme. If a Fast Track bill is not prepared within 10 working days of receipt of the file of papers a penalty payment of £50.00 will be paid by Tri Star Costs to the instructing Solicitor. Likewise if a Multi-Track bill is not prepared within 15 working days of receipt of the file of papers, Tri Star Costs will make a penalty payment of £75 to the instructing Solicitor.